According to the Ministry of Civil Affairs, as of midday Friday, 13 June 2008,
- The confirmed death toll of Wenchuan earthquake had risen to 69,163, with 374,142 injured and 17,445 missing.
- Donations from home and abroad to China's quake-hit areas had reached 45.502 billion yuan (6.54 billion U.S. dollars), with 43.626 billion yuan (US$6.27 billion) of cash and materials in place and 14.016 billion yuan (US$2.01 billion) in cash and relief materials forwarded to the earthquake-affected areas.
- Some 1.1697 million tents, 4.7720 million quilts, 14.0095 million items of clothing as well as 978,300 tonnes of fuel oil and 2.0899 million tonnes of coal had been transported and delivered to the quake-affected areas.
According to the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Construction, as of Thursday June 12th, 107,500 temporary homes had been set up in the quake zone and 28,800 were being set up, with 95,100 awaiting installation, 57,300 being transported and 68,800 to be transported from places of their manufacturers.
According to the PLA General Staff Headquarters, as of Thursday (June 12th) midnight, disaster relief workers had managed to rescue and relocate 1,403,671 people to safe areas.
According to the Ministry of Health, as of 12:00 noon June 13th, hospitals had treated a total of 95,572 people injured in the earthquake, of whom 77,962 had been treated and discharged, while 15,007 remained hospitalized. Of the injured people who had been transferred from Sichuan to other parts of China for further treatment, 9,021 remained hospitalized. A total of 1,478,856 injured or sick people in the quake zone had received medical treatment.
According to China Seismological Bureau,
- In the 7 days from Friday noon (June 6) to midday Friday (June 13), 11 aftershocks measuring between 4.0 and 5.9 on the Richter scale (including 2 aftershock above 5.0) were monitored and 1,278 feeble shocks below magnitude 3.9 were detected in the areas around the epicenter.
- A total of 11,939 aftershocks of various magnitudes have been detected in the quake zone.
- As of 12:00 noon June 13th (Friday), 218 aftershocks measuring at or above 4.0 on Richter scale had been monitored, of which 33 were measured at or above 5.0 in magnitude, and 5 were measured 6.0 or higher.
According to the Ministry of Finance, as of midday Friday, June 13th, the government disaster relief fund for quake-stricken areas had reached 53.761 billion yuan (7.73 billion U.S. dollars). The fund included 49.154 billion yuan (30 billion or 60% of which is for post-disaster reconstruction) from the central budget and 4.607 billion yuan from the local budget.
According to the Ministry of Water Resources, as of 12:00 noon June 13th (Friday), 6,035 of 8,426 water plants damaged in the earthquake had been repaired and restored, and 47,642.5 kilometers of water supply pipelines had been damaged by the earthquake and its aftershocks, with 40,241.4 kilometers of damaged pipelines for water supply already repaired and put back into operation. Of the 34 quake lakes, or barrier lakes caused by landslides that blocked rivers and reservoirs, 12 no longer pose danger,
According to the Ministry of Transport, by Friday noon, 46,129 kilometers of the 47,313 kilometers of damaged roads (in quake-affected Sichuan, Gansu, Shaanxi, Henan, Hubei and Yunnan provinces and Chongqing municipality) had been repaired and re-opened to traffic.